terça-feira, 19 de julho de 2011

It starts here

Hello everybody!

My name is Patricia.

I have now decided to make a blog about fashion, maybe cooking and probably just random stuff.. It is a bit about me and the things I love, I am new in the "fashion scene" so to speak.. I most definitively I am not a model, I believe you can be anything you like! You do not need to be crazy thin to look amazing, you do not need to be perfect to be pretty! I believe everyone has got the power to do what they want and be who they want to be! Everyone has got the strength in themselves! All they need is a little push! I hope I will be helpful!

This blog is also only the beginning I am hoping to learn and improve during time! So stick around it might be fun :)

To everyone who might read this I wish you all happiness in the world!

Ola a todos!

Decidi fazer um blog sobre moda, cozinha e montes de outras coisas que podem me vir a cabeca. Este blog e um pouco de mim e das coisas que eu gosto na vida, Eu sou nova no mundo da moda e defenitivamente que nao sou modelo nem nada que se pareca, mas eu acredito que toda a gente tem dentro de si propria/o a forca para ser o que quizer! Todas as pessoas podem ser bonitas e espectaculares nao precisam de ter medidas de modelo.

Este blog e apenas um inicio, eu espero aprender e melhorar durante o tempo. Por isso fiquem por ai ate que pode ser divertido :)

A traducao nao foi feita a letra, e peco desculpa mas o meu portatil nao tem cedilhas nem acentos.

Thank you all
Obrigada

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário